Monday, February 22, 2010

Wild Game And Pregnancy It Has To Be Too Early...please Tell Me If I'm Wrong!?

It has to be too early...please tell me if I'm wrong!? - wild game and pregnancy

I am only 11 DPO and have received attacks from strange burns (my diet is boring and healthy, I'm not some wild, or Chinese food - in fact, nothing), morning sickness, strange bursts of energy (usually watches clock at 6 am to 7 pm, woke up at 5 clock!), cramps in the day - takes the final day!

It is too early for nausea, heartburn, and fatigue (which I dried in the afternoon - 4 hours).

With my first child, I felt nothing, till 8 weeks! So this is strange. If someone is really blue pregnancy symptoms so early in the game, I'm interested to hear. Perhaps something has happened ...

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment