Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Low Credit Business Accounts Will My Small Business Debt Make It Harder For Me To Purchase A Home?

Will my small business debt make it harder for me to purchase a home? - low credit business accounts

I used to run my own business at home, but now I have a regular job full time. My plan is to buy a home in the next 2 years and I wonder, as I too work for the debts of a small business that they pay for execution (not the forms below to officially close the deal completed be).

The company has its own tax ID and am currently working with the income to the debt of 2 business cards I have to pay, but I would be the amount you pay to reduce pay (in 3 years instead of 2).

The company accounts are in good condition (no payments are not maximized, etc.) and I have no personal debt and good credit. Should focus more on increasing the amount you save for a deposit on the house or to pay the debts of the company?

WhenApplying for a mortgage in 2 years, I have to the lender of the debt I owe to tell that a company, at least in theory, still open? (It's a sole proprietorship) is

No comments:

Post a Comment