Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dog Bite On The Elbow Is My Dog Bite Infected Please Readdd?

Is my dog bite infected please readdd? - dog bite on the elbow

Friday night, my friend, dog attacked me.
I was there Straping his urine
than where there is no biting her on the cheek
I turned and turned and bit --
two of my inner right elbow elbows.on
I just closed the size of rice, 3 pieces
and a pair of strips
I have my wounds of the same size
and five small teeth marks, but the skin is broken
Species, like biting a man, but deeper and wider
Theres a big red / pink spots on left arm
Tender swollen and becomes more difficult to puncture
I have some of the right arm
only bruises /
nad really hurt.
Do you think this is biting the dog onfected.
h dogsince all their shots.
You mean I should go to the hospital.
thanksss.
andno not sueing.
lol.

2 comments:

memyself... said...

Yes ... I would say you have an infection. The hospital would be and get it checked out. The red / pink-infection. I only said that it would "do no harm" to go to the hospital, but a little ... Now you can can a tetnis injection hurt a little .... Please share it checked out good. If you are a real problem, you can always try the "appropriation ol tea bags. This is not a guarantee, but the wet tea laid on open wounds to eliminate the infection. I know it sounds silly, but it was really me, if you try the tea bag and do not look or feel better in a few hours .. go to the doctor or hospital! (if it's love, there is no demand! He he he)

LYNN W said...

With him are red, swollen and sensitive that they could be infected. It is beneficial for you to check with a doctor and put on any antibiotics. Better safe than sorry. I know people who bite the fingers of staphylococcal infections of the dog that they are not infected me feel lost. If it were me, I would be extracted.

Post a Comment